Automotive Spaces Internet Marketing Scholarship
With the quick development of Internet of Thing, everything around us can be integrated to make our life go to a higher standard by a high technology device. With new inventions, we can do many tasks that we don’t know before.
And with the knowledge about Car, we are Automotivespaces.com, start to apply these technologies to various kinds of products such as: Best Car Vacuum, Best Dash Cam, Best Car Battery Charger, Best LED Headlights ,...
Automotivespaces.com is a automotive-focused online publishing platform reaching over 60,000 car care lovers per month at this stage. We think one of the best ways to do that is helping students financially through a scholarship program.
The Automotives Spaces Scholarship on “Automotive & Mechanic Industry” is open for undergraduate or graduate students from selected schools in the United States.
If you think you have what it takes to get the program, we highly encourage you to give it a try. Who knows? It might be for you, after all.
- U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in the U.S. (or will be by the time the scholarship is awarded).
Terms And Conditions
- The site will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wish to join the program.
- The Automotive Space reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.
- Submitted entries are expected, and should be, duly accomplished by the applicants.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered and processed.
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.
Deadline & Award
- Deadline is Nov 30th, 2017 (ENDED)
- Award Value : $1000
- We will pick a winner by Dec 15th, 2017. If you’re the lucky one, a $1,000 check will be sent directly to your college by Dec 30th, 2017.
- By submitting your article, you are giving the permission to use it either for promotions or marketing purposes.
- We run this scholarship program once in an every year.
- Winner Announcement Date: Dec 30th, 2017
- Submissions So Far: 103
How to Submit your Application
Firstly, write an article of 800-1500 words long article on "car tips", "car care" or "car driving " and save it in a Microsoft word or pdf file.
When you will be done with the first step, then email us the article at firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following details:
- Applicant Name (First & Lastname)
- Contact Phone
- School Name
- A copy of a document that proof you are a Student
Thank you so much for visiting Automotivespaces.com.
Share This Page With Who Might Need This!